Our secure storage solution provides you with the following environmental options and security which will give you peace of mind knowing that your assets will be protected and preserved for enjoyment by future generations:
- Suitable for:
- Film assets (excluding Neg.)
- Paper archives
- Marketing collateral
- Dry Foam Fire Suppression, the fire alarm system has a direct link to the Fire Brigade.
- CCTV and 24/7 monitored Intruder alarm with additional alarms connected to all emergency exits as well as the roof. System is connected to third party security firm;
- 24/7 surveillance of the area;
- Early warning smoke, fire and moisture detection systems;
- Staff background and security checks;
- Bonded NL is certified by Customs, our security process and systems have been approved by the Department for Road & Transport (Air Cargo Security).
Our storage facilities provide the perfect environment to preserve and maintain the integrity of your film. With custom, purpose built vaults environmentally controlled to the optimal archival conditions for film preservation you can be confident that your film is taken care of. On-going management of your film assets can include regular spot testing for any signs of deterioration including regular random testing for vinegar syndrome. Additional services offered in-house include:
- Film checking
- Inspection reports
- Digital delivery
- Migration to safer more stable formats
Whether it is analog or digital, tape or hard drives, Bonded Services has been storing media assets since 1931. You can rest assured that no matter what format you would like us to manage we have the appropriate environment and personnel to safeguard your assets. Access to the global Bonded Services network provides in-depth industry knowledge and best practice developed over the decades. Whether you’re storing motion picture film, video or audio tapes, our media storage facilities provide you with peace of mind that your assets are in safe hands.